COMMUNICATION

D0wnl0ad V!de0$ by cl!ck!ng l!nk$ Be110w…

Chapter  Four

Pinterest: @ A M I N A T A:  

COMMUNICATION

There   is good    communication   between   members   of    office and   outside   of   the  office .   there   is   socialization   from   one   workers   to   another   because   there  is  sharing   of   views   ideas.
Through  communication,  it  helps  the   workers  to   build  good   relationship  among   them   and   nearby    workers   of   this   school    of   META  SECONDARY  SCHOOL.  Also  there   was   good    communication   between   me   and   student   who  teaching.

Thought  communication   used   to  develop   my   communication   with   other   people   and   it   helps   me   how   to  communicate   with    different   group    of   people   and  how   to  organize   my  self  before   send   my  message  to  other   people,   how  to  share  my  ideas   with   people   in  a   work  place.  In    my   side,  I   gain   a  knowledge   on   how  to  teach  and   communicate   with   student  and   other   workers   in  the   office.

TAAZAMA V!DE0 YAAKE
B0NYEZA
HAAPA CH!N!==>>>


EmoticonEmoticon