PRESENTATION OF RESULTS AND DISCUSSION OF RESULTS

D0wnl0ad V!de0$ by cl!ck!ng l!nk$ Be110w…

Chapter  Three

Pinterest: Nuggwifee☽ ☼☾:  


I  have  been   performing   different   activities   in   field   and  most   concerning  with  computer    activities  and   I   have   been   doing   it  through  co-operative  with  workmate.   My   work   is   related  to   the   whole  process   of   the   firm   because   my  field  is   generally   based   on  IT  activities   like  operating   the   computer,  to  repair   and  maintain   computer.   Also   I  was   based  on  teaching   student   the  topics  of   introduction  to  computer,   computer  generation   and   MS-Office.

Before  engaging  in   practical   training   first  I  searched   a   place   that  is  good  for me to perform a practical and then  I  send  my  application  letter  to  META  SECONDARY  SCHOOL  and  soon  later   they  replay  to  me   that   they   have   accepted   my   applications. And   they  gave   me  a  date  to   start  my  practical.

I  had chosen META SECONDARY   because  it  has  a  department  that  relates  with  my  practical  training.  My goal was to do better in  practical   training,  also   to  get   an experience   in  working  process,   and   to   relate  my  theory  study with   practical   one.

Before   my   practical   training   my   skills   and   abilities   was  normal   but  it developed  to  the  higher  level   during   my   practical    training   and  I  gained  different abilities. I  learned  PC  maintenance  through   mending   the   PC.  The  situation   that  I learned most   is  in  PC  maintenance  because  before  I was  not  experience  a  lot  in  PC  maintenance   but   during   my   practical   training   I   found  myself   deeply   in   this   area.

I think  computer  skills  is needed a lot in daily  working life because  there  are  different activities  that need the skills of computer in working place  and also how to handle the computer, computer  maintenance  and  computer  regulation  for  the  future  benefit.
I apply well the theory that I had learned at the UCC ltd to my working place and I used it effectively and almost all subjects I find that they are useful and are connected with my practical training but the ones are PC maintenance, office automation, and communication skills.


TAAZAMA V!DE0 YAAKE
B0NYEZA
HAAPA CH!N!==>>>


EmoticonEmoticon