CONLUSION AND RECOMMANDATION

D0wnl0ad V!de0$ by cl!ck!ng l!nk$ Be110w…

Chapter  6


CONLUSION  AND  RECOMMANDATION

Conclusion
My  practical  training  was  something  which  gave   me  a   clear  vision   under    this   industry  of  information  technology.    Much   more,   I   would   like   to   say   this program   has   enriched   me   with   practical   skills   more   than   that   I   learned   from   class.   Therefore   I   have   got   experience   on   how   to   maintain   the   computer   hardware and software by   theoretically   and   practically.   In   addition,   I go   an   experience  on   good communication   skills   with   other   workers.


Recommendation


Sincerely, I recommended  that the  UCC (University of Computing Centre)  have to help  students  to  go  for  the  field  because  it  enables  a  student to  be  equipped  with  a  lot extra  knowledge  and  skills  and build competence and confidence to the work, I recommended this because I have proved it through the works I have been doing at the field (UCC).

TAAZAMA V!DE0 YAAKE
B0NYEZA
HAAPA CH!N!==>>>


EmoticonEmoticon